Welcome to the 3rd Sunday edition of Radiant Living.
This week, we’re talking about the power of listening.
I’m just going to say it, we talk way too freaking much. So much stimulation. So much noise! Some of us love the sound of our own voices too much and it’s sound pollution. But while we’re flapping our gums, what might we be missing? The sound of birds chirping, nature singing? The sound of someone we love trying to share their heart with us? The sound of that still, small celestial voice trying to speak to us?
My late teacher Bobby Klein once shared this grand piece of wisdom with me:
“Shut the fuck up and listen! Listening is powerful!” …and it is!
5 Ways to Become a Better Listener
This is so important – take your time and star this email if you can’t watch them all right now.
1. Julian Treasure is one of my favorites on the subject.
2. “Distracted listening may not be as dangerous as distracted driving, but it’s a big problem.”
3. “Listening well is essential to help you control your anger and create calmer, happier, and more loving relationships.”
4. “These listening skills will help you have better conversations and ask powerful questions.”
5. Here’s another golden nugget from Julian Treasure – and hopefully by now you love him, too!
The moral of the story is, the world is full of noise and people who love talking. The world needs more people who LISTEN and if you can master it, you will have the world at your fingertips.
Want To Be Selected For The Beta Launch of RADIATE?
This is a brand new, transformational program that includes:
- Self-paced course
- Weekly Group Coaching
- Access to a private community of global Radiators.
- Downloadable guides
Beta members get lifetime access and 75% off!
Enjoying This Newsletter?
Share with a friend! Subscribe here to get on the list for next week.